The Basics & Benefits of Fitness… & How WingFlyer Helps!
Everyone knows the importance of a healthy lifestyle and the benefits of exercise. The true benefits are hard to ignore. Even when there are physical or time management restrictions that may limit your health & fitness plan, even the smallest change toward better health will dramatically improve the following:
- Controlling weight and fat to muscle ratios - Using WingFlyer will help you burn more calories every time you use it. Any amount of exercise on a WingFlyer on a regular basis will help “rev” your metabolism, and create an “after-burn” effect allowing you to continue burning more energy throughout the day.
- WingFlyer helps you with health concerns - Do you have high cholesterol, high blood pressure or heart disease in the family? Regular exercise on WingFlyer can help you manage many of these health concerns and makes your bones stronger, which helps guard against osteoporosis. WingFlyer will also help the lymphatic system create a rebounding mechanism within the body and improves your overall circulation.
- Injury Prevention and Rehab - WingFlyer is ideal for all ages, shapes and sizes. There is no limiting factor. Stress fractures, knee or joint pain, back problems and posture issues will all be improved using WingFlyer for fitness. Along with preserving your joints. WingFlyer is very easy and gentle to the skeletal system.
- WingFlyer will make you HAPPY! - WingFlyer is a fun piece of equipment on which to train. Emotions are a significant factor in their contributions to your health and wellbeing. When you are feeling “stress,” anger or anxiety, your overall health suffers. Physical activity on WingFlyer helps to stimulate the release of endorphins in your brain that help you feel happier, relaxed and energized. WingFlyer will help aid against depression. It is no secret that most people feel euphoric after they participate in exercise. WingFlyer fitness will also improve how you feel about yourself and it will boost your confidence and self -esteem.
- WingFlyer improves ENERGY! - Unlike other forms of fitness that may leave you “totally and completely wiped out,” WingFlyer helps your body process nutrients and deliver oxygen throughout your entire body. You heart and lungs will benefit while preserving the integrity of your joints.
WingFlyer is fitness efficient on many levels! It works all parts of your body simultaneously. Unlike other fitness devices that limit muscle use and target just one area of your body, WingFlyer engages your upper body and strengthens your grip, wrists, and arms. WingFlyer also strengthens your core (abdominal and lower back) and aids in the correction of bad posture. WingFlyer uses the whole of your lower body, which includes glutes, hamstrings, quadriceps, calves, abductors and adductors. BEST of all, your exercise is done with minimal impact (which protects your joints and skeletal system), and enables you to stay in a fat burning mode (zone). WingFlyer improves your resting metabolic rate, increases your muscle to fat ratio, and allows you to burn more calories!
Similar to bike riding, WingFlyer allows people of all fitness levels to participate – with minimal learning needed. Balance and confidence are key factors when learning to use WingFlyer. The aerobic benefit is comparable to running without unnecessary impact. The WingFlyer leg movements are executed with a full range of motion that promote circulation and flexibility.
WingFlyer is simple & easy to use for all ages. It is versatile and mobile. Easily folded, WingFlyer effortlessly fits in your car for an “on the go” lifestyle, enabling a workout anytime and anywhere… with WingFlyer, you can fly and be free! WingFlyer is not a state of location, but a state of the mind and body. WingFlyer will allow “hard core” athletes to challenge themselves with a unique cross-training experience, while also allowing other less seasoned athletes to experience a relaxed workout that will keep your mental and personal fitness toned and challenged.
Unlike other fitness devices and products on the market, WingFlyer is cost effective. One size fits most. There is no shoe size to out grow, so your family will be able to enjoy their WingFlyers for years to come.
“Joint Family Fitness” is approaching a near impossible challenge for most these days. Most sports or recreational activities enjoyed by mom & dad cannot be attempted by our youngsters or vice versa, without years of experience or expensive lessons. By the time our children master many of these sporting activities, they become bored or sick of that particular sport. Usually families will simply watch one another do various activities as spectators only, and rarely participate together. Research also indicates that the popular “Wii Fitness” gaming system is effective in the overall children’s fitness levels, but not in the adults. These systems may be fun, but cannot be considered “family fitness.”
WingFlyer makes family fitness a reality. Unlike family bike rides that create cadence issues between adults and children, or scooters that are fun but have limited exercise effects, using WingFlyer as a family unit will allow your “group” to stay together…
challenge one another with the number of steps you take before gliding… make it fun!
Besides being a wonderful fitness tool for your entire family – WingFlyer is eco-friendly and allows you to engage with your environment. Enjoy taking WingFlyer to local festivals, celebrations and parks! No worries about parking!
Female Fitness concerns:
Although WingFlyer is not a gender specific product, the “trouble” areas that many women struggle with will be eliminated from regular WingFlyer use. Hard to reach areas like the glutes (buttocks), thighs, “muffin top” and abdominal area will be targeted. In addition, while holding the WingFlyer handles, you will strengthen your grip, wrists and accentuate the muscle tone in your upper body. This will help you achieve the overall lean, toned physique you strive for.
Fat Burning Fitness: wFAT (WingFlyer Aerobics & Toning)
Although people in general are interested in their overall health and well-being, a staggering number are more concerned about FAT reduction. Fat reduction is primarily related to your food consumption. A big part of your success will happen when you ENJOY your exercise. WingFlyer will increase your metabolic rate while giving you a minimal/zero impact exercise. WingFlyer will not only provide cardiovascular benefits, but ALL of your muscles will be engaged at the same time, creating a comprehensive toning effect. Cardio + Toning + Heart Rate in a fat burning zone = RESULTS!
Minimal/Zero Impact Fitness:
While running is great for your heart and lungs and a good way to burn calories, the wear and stress related injuries to your back, hips, knees and other joints usually prohibit many from continuing their running lifestyle. Walking is a great activity with no impact and great for all, young and old alike, but you burn half as many calories and it takes 2-3 times as much time to achieve the same as the WingFlyer results. WingFlyer is the FUN and EFFECTIVE work out alternative for those suffering from impact related injuries. WingFlyer will protect your body and deliver greater benefits to your internal systems.
Fitness for Injury Rehabilitation:
Send us your success stories! Use your WingFlyer to help you achieve your next fitness goal after an injury. It will get you moving and the activity is guaranteed to be fun, so go feel the breeze on your face and Let It Fly!
Maintaining a fitness program requires time management skills. WingFlyer lets you exercise when YOU have the time - Even a few minutes throughout your day will benefit you! Take a spin around the park during your lunchtime break, pull your WingFlyer out of your car and spend a few minutes while you are waiting to pick your kids up from school. Visit a neighbor – don’t drive… take your WingFlyer!! Before long – the few minutes you use each day will add up to big results for you.
Childhood Obesity is on the rise. The last thing we need is another toy that will you’re your child on the couch. Undeniably, lack of physical activity is a huge contributing factor. WingFlyer is easy for kids to use, significantly more fun, and much more physically challenging than a scooter. WingFlyer will help kids attain an overall greater workout without even realizing the tremendous physical gains. Feel confident watching your kids on their WingFlyer – knowing they are having fun while getting fit!
All too often, products that are FUN and effective on the market are not meant for our senior population. WingFlyer is highly effective for all ages and boasts no age discrimination. WingFlyer will let our seniors enjoy fitness that make them feel youthful, all while helping all aspects of their internal and external health and well-being.
About Fitness Expert Jodie Kofod -
Jodie Kofod is a contributing writer for the Savannah Morning News with “Hot n’ Healthy Savannah” and handles fitness questions on the community blog savannahnow.com/askjodie. She’s been involved in various aspects of the fitness community for almost 30 years, including running marathons, promoting fitness products on TV including HSN, and teaching a wide variety of fitness classes. She is the owner of “Jodie’s House of Pain” and her opinion is frequently sought on new fitness products by various media. Jodie has provided her fitness thoughts and opinions on a numerous TV shows including CNN Headline News. She is a national level figure competitor with the NPC where she placed first in the “All Forces National Championships” this year and fourth in the Pittsburgh “Masters National Championship”.
Here’s what Jodie says about WingFlyer…
“You ask me about WingFlyer???? I have fallen head over heels for WingFlyer – and LOVE all of the options and possibilities it entertains.”
Here’s what Jodie says about the WingFlyer for fitness…
“Everyone knows the importance of a healthy lifestyle and the benefits of exercise. The true benefits of exercise are hard to ignore, and the WingFlyer can play a substantial role in helping you achieve your fitness goals. Here are five things the WingFlyer can help improve:
- WingFlyer can help control weight and improve fat to muscle ratios. WingFlyer will help you burn calories every time you “fly” it. Any amount of exercise on a regular basis can help “rev” your metabolism, and can also create an “after-burn” effect allowing you to continue burning more energy throughout the day…the WingFlyer can maximize those calorie burning effects.
- WingFlyer can help manage health concerns: Do you have high cholesterol, high blood pressure or heart disease in the family? Regular exercise is proven to help manage many of these health concerns, and can also make your bones stronger, to help guard against osteoporosis. Using the WingFlyer as a key component to your exercise routine can help in all these areas.
- WingFlyer can help with injury prevention and rehab: WingFlyer is ideal for all shapes and sizes ages eight and up. Since WingFlyer is very easy and gentle to the skeletal system, virtually anyone can use it to build strength, even during rehab. The more fit you are, the less prone to injury you will be, and the WingFlyer provides a great impact-free workout!
- WingFlyer is great for mental and emotional health: WingFlyer will make you HAPPY! It is a fun piece of training equipment, and emotions will dictate a lot with regard to your health and well being. And if your workout is fun, you are more likely to do it repeatedly. Using WingFlyer for fitness can improve how you feel about yourself , boost your confidence, and improve your self -esteem.
- WingFlyer gives you ENERGY! Unlike other forms of fitness that may leave you “totally and completely wiped out” – The WingFlyer can help your body process nutrients and deliver oxygen through out your entire body. You heart and lungs will benefit while preserving your joints.
The WingFlyer is fitness efficient on many levels! It will work your entire body simultaneously and efficiently. Unlike other fitness devices that limit muscle use and target just one area of your body, WingFlyer engages your upper body and strengthens your grip, wrists, and arms. WingFlyer also strengthens your core (abdominal and lower back) and can aid in the correction of bad posture. WingFlyer uses your entire lower body- including glutes, hamstrings, quadriceps, calves, abductors and adductors. BEST of all – your exercise is done with minimal impact (which protects your joints and skeletal system), and enables you to stay in a fat burning mode (zone). Regular WingFlyer use can improve your resting metabolic rate, increases your muscle to fat ratio, and allow you to burn more calories! “
Check back regularly for more fitness info from Jodie!